We have very limited resources for research. We need help from you - the collectors. We know a little about a lot of radios. Contrary to popular belief we are not experts on all makes and models of radios, very few people are. It is truly amazing how many makes, models and variations were made over the years. If at all possible, for us to expedite in assisting you please do your research before contacting us.
Helpful ways to identify parts:
- Make and model numbers of radios.
- E-bay auction numbers for specific pictures of radios.
- Exact page location in radio reference books.
- E-mail a close up in a jpeg format of the existing part.
- Send a snail-mail close up photograph of the existing part.
- Sending an original is the ultimate for identification purposes.
- If you are a new collector, we will assist you as best we can.